Ordering, Shipping and Returns
Fast, Easy Ordering
Your professional iSmile Account Manager is available to assist you with all of your dental product needs. You can order from iSmile in one of three easy ways:
- Call (888) 745-4737, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time and speak to one of our Account Managers.
- Fax your orders 24 hours a day to (888) 506-4002
- Order anytime at www.iSmileDentalProducts.com.
Rx Products and Controlled Substances
In order to restrict the sale of pharmaceuticals (Rx) and other controlled substances to properly licensed dental professionals, iSmile requires a current, legible copy of your state license prior to ordering.
For your convenience, we provide several payment alternatives.
Upon approved credit, we can bill your account on open terms.
All invoices will be included inside the box along with your product.
Standard account terms are Net 15 days from date of invoice.
Open balances past 30 days are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge.
We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at the time of order.
Low Cost and No Cost Shipping
iSmile is committed to keeping your costs low - including shipping. We ship all orders via Federal Express, UPS Ground or USPS service. Orders over $350 are shipped FREE!
Orders under $350 will be charged a shipping and handling fee. Overnight and other special delivery arrangements may be subject to additional charges and freight fees. Gloves and other heavy items may have additional freight charges that will be added to your order total.
Need your order shipped ASAP? All orders placed before 3:00pm Pacific time will ship the same day they are ordered.
It's easy to make returns to iSmile for credit or exchange when necessary. Just follow these easy steps:
- Call your Account Manager or Customer Service to arrange for a Return Authorization within 30 days of purchase.
- Your Account Manager will process the Return Authorization and generate a Return Label.
- The Return Label will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Apply the Return Label to the outside of the box containing the item(s) you are returning and give it to the corresponding carrier.
- Items can be returned when they meet the following conditions:
- Item is unopened, unmarked, and in its originally sealed package.
- Anesthetic and x-ray film cannot be returned if they are opened under any circumstances.
- Special order items are not returnable.