Shop Dental Products
- Best Sellers
- Articulating Materials
- Burs & Diamonds
- Composite & Cement Accessories
- Core Materials
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Finishing & Polishing
- Impression Materials
- Instrument Accessories
- Matrix Materials
- Pins & Posts
- Retraction Materials
- Rubber Dam
- Small Equipment
- Surgical Materials
- Accessories - X-Ray
- Carestream Film - Extraoral
- Carestream Film - Intraoral
- Digital X-Ray Barriers
- Digital X-Ray Sensor Covers
- Film Mount Accessories
- Film Mounts
- Film Processor Solutions - Automatic Processing
- Film Processor Solutions - Manual Processing
- Flow Film - Intraoral
- Positioning - Film and PSP
- Positioning - Sensors
- Protective Aprons
- Tabs and Loops
- My Favorites List
- Product Catalog
- About Us
- Contact Us
Dear Valued Customer,
iSmile Dental Products is committed to our customers and ensuring open communication during this time of uncertainty. We are closely monitoring
COVID-19, and we are following the guidance and recommendations from the CDC, along with federal, state and local government leadership.
iSmile is working with our staff to ensure little to no disruption in our ability to provide you with the service you need. With these uncertain times,
our commitment to bring you the best service and support remains our main goal.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to sudden, unprecedented spikes in demand worldwide for infection control products. Severe supply chain
disruptions are impacting our ability to fulfill certain orders at this time. Unfortunately, it will be some time before the situation normalizes.
To help ensure supply continuity for as many customers as possible we have implemented the following guidelines.
1. We have placed maximum per order quantities on the sale of many PPE and Infection Control products like masks, gloves, gowns and wipes
to a maximum amount per customer per week. Our goal is to try and get something to as many customers as possible during this time.
- Antimicrobial Hand Gel - 2 bottles
- Antimicrobial Soap (gallons) - 1 gallon
- Antimicrobial Soap (quart or smaller) - 2 bottles
- Disinfectant Sprays/Cleaners (gallons) - 1 gallon
- Disinfectant Sprays/Cleaners (quart or smaller) - 2 bottles
- Disinfectant Wipes - 6 canisters
- Gloves - 2 cases
- Isolation Gowns - (5) 10-packs
- Masks (Level1, 2 and 3) - 5 boxes
- Surface Barriers - 4 boxes
2. We are limiting the sale of most infection control products to healthcare professional customers – both medical and dental - and clinics and hospitals,
to ensure that the people who need them most have as much access as we can provide given the circumstances. We are actively declining orders from
the general public for items like masks and antimicrobial hand gel.
3. Promotions on infection control products are suspended or limited until further notice.
4. iSmile is HOLDING our prices on all products as much as we can.
5. We continue to work diligently with our manufacturers around the world to minimize the impact of these shortages.
To help ensure you get the products you need, we recommend you contact your iSmile Account Manager at (888) 745-4737 for the latest information
on ordering and quantity limits per product type. The impact the COVID-19 pandemics having on supply chains continues to change by the hour.
Because of this, iSmile will continue to review and adjust our allocation procedures as necessary.
You may have noticed the sudden rise in prices on certain infection control items and other products. Some of these increases are caused by the
increase in manufacturing costs due to shortages. Other increases are from those trying to take advantage of the situation to line their own pockets.
iSmile Dental Products has never, and will never, engage in price gouging. We will strive to keep our prices steady as much as possible.
However, with a sudden large demand for infection control products, price increases are inevitable. The vast majority of well-known manufacturers
are honest and ethical, and they also know that greed is bad for business. While we expect prices to rise, sometimes sharply, bear in mind that
manufacturers are working to identify suppliers that can keep up with the demand for materials, and they’re also responding as best they can to
pressure to increase production capacity. Anytime demand exceeds supply, costs rise all down the line. Everyone is doing whatever it takes to keep
production lines running at full capacity during this worldwide health crisis. The increases we are starting to see are a result of supply chains
stretched to their limits.
We will continue to do our best to keep you informed and to get you the supplies you need. Together we will weather the storm and get through this crisis.
Please, let us know how we can help you and your business. Your Account Manager is prepared to take your call, 888-745-4737.
iSmile Dental Products